Since launching my Stealth Login Page plugin on April Fool’s Day (I know, I should have waited until Tuesday), I’ve been Rickrollling would-be hackers. Because you can enter any URL you want into the redirect field, you can send them Rick Astley’s way when they don’t enter your login string correctly.
I’ve been Rickrolled myself a number of times and it’s annoying as heck when my headphones are jacked to the max… on MY OWN site!
- Download Stealth Login Page from the repository or directly in your dashboard.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click the Settings link to set up the Rickroll.
- Once on the settings page, enter
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?t=2m6sas the URL for the redirect.
- Enter your answer and question phrases.
- Be sure to e-mail yourself the new login URL so you can always get back in without getting Rickrolled.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Now go Rickroll some bad dudes.